How to get there:
- Fly into one of the major South East Asian airport hubs of Bali, Jakarta, Singapore, Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur
- Get yourself on one of the many daily flights from Bali, Jakarta, Singapore, Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur to Kualanamu Airport Medan, Sumatra.
- 50 minute flight from Kualanamu Airport Medan to Gunung Sitoli Airport Nias.
- Two hour scenic car ride to west coast harbor of Sirombu.
- 30-45 minute speed boat ride to Asu (depending on weather conditions).
- Fifteen minute walk from the beach to the point to arrive at Asu Camp, WE CARRY IN ALL YOUR GEAR.
Once you reach the beach at Asu, you have a 15 minute (1km) walk up the point through the jungle to Asu Camp. We trolley in all of your gear down the single track path that leads to the point and our camp.And when you arrive Asu Camp you will be so ready to hit the lineup…
Or you might just want a cold beverage and some good food…